Dear Beauty and Melody loyal customer,
We are happy to announce we are reopening our SPA in Liverpool Street on the 25th of July.
We know you have been waiting a long time for our doors to reopen and we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
Your safety and our staff safety is our top priority and to ensure this we have put some safety measures In place.
- We will be checking all staff and customers temperatures before entering the SPA.
- All staff will be wearing face masks or appropriate PPE.
- We will have hand sanitizer available around the SPA and request it is used regularly.
- We have had an enhanced cleaning regime implemented, such as the regular cleaning of communal touchpoints and treatment areas.
- We request if you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, do not attend.
By putting these Safety measures In place we hope you feel assured and safe in the knowledge we are all doing we can, and you can happily book an appointment.
First priority for appointments, will be to our guests who would like to rebook their original appointments subject to availability as we hope you can appreciate we have limited availability and many appointments to rebook.
For your information, unfortunately due to government restrictions the sauna and steam room will be out of service and facial treatments will not be available as these are not permitted due to Covid-19, however our body treatments plus gym, swimming pool and jacuzzi will be available for use.
Additionally Beauty and Melody will be introducing the use of naturally organic products to benefit your treatments.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.
Send us an email for booking at firstname.lastname@example.org and from 23rd of July our phone lines will be available too.
Beauty and Melody team
Update: 20 July 2020